Thursday, May 17, 2007

Cant Lose Weight?

Ok , here is my story it started 2 years ago when I start gaining un expected weight I thought it might be that I eat much and I don’t exercise “that what any normal person would think” last year I went to this well known nutrition who ASKED me to do some test “ tests no other nutrition I ever saw asked for” and the results were that I have a thyroid disorder which is called Hypothyroidism.

I have been struggling with this thing and it did affect me so much i tried everything and changed my Dr. till I lost my trust in them! They are cold, insensitive and some can be ignorant or arrogant!.

Reading online about Hypothyroidism helped me I bought books about it and it really shocked me that many ppl suffer from it and not diagnosed so who ever feels these symptoms I will write down should better check it.

Fatigue
Weakness
Weight gain or increased difficulty losing weight
Coarse, dry hair
Dry, rough pale skin
Hair loss
Cold intolerance (can't tolerate the cold like those around you)
Muscle cramps and frequent muscle aches
Constipation
Depression
IrritabilityMemory loss
Abnormal menstrual cycles

This book I’m reading now helped me a lot! It made me understand my problem and helped me find a way to help myself physically and emotionally .

I have lots to say about this, So who ever wants more information e-mail me! and i'm ready to help.

4 comments:

kinzi said...

Hi Lilly! First visit to your blog. I have the same problem, but mine goes hyper/hypo. You don't have a good Dr? I can recommend mine...

Lilly said...

can you e-mail me your dr name?

Qabbani said...

wallah its the first time , i hear about it , let me check and back to you :)

Lilly said...

Thanks :) I know alot about it now, the net really helped