Saturday, September 09, 2006

An embarrassment, Un Imbarazzo

What an embarrassment it is when your credit card is rejected in a store or restaurant, well that what happened with me last night :/ I went out with my sister for a nice dinner at Maccarones since they opened a new branch in Abdoon :D I love that restaurant it remind me of Milan since risotto is one of the dishes they serve, back to that embarrassment I had my card didn’t work and I had no cash the workers there were really nice they said I can pay later, so what I did was is drive to abdoon mall get money from the ATM and pay them. The good thing in that place is that the dessert we had was for free :p even after what happen there I cant wait to go back there!!



Che un imbarazzo è quando la sua carta di credito è rigettata in un negozio o in ristorante, che ciò che è successo con me ieri sera :/ Sono uscita con mia sorella per la cena a Maccarones poiché hanno aperto un nuovo ramo in Abdoon : D io amo quel ristorante, lo ricorda di Milano poiché il risotto è uno dei piatti che servono, sostenere a quell'imbarazzo ho avuto, la mia carta non ha lavorato e non ho avuto denaro. I lavoratori c'erano realmente piacevole hanno detto che posso pagare dopo, dunque che ho fatto era è la spinta all'abdoon mall prendere il denaro dal ATM e ho pagati. La cosa buona in quel luogo è che il dessert che ero stato per libero : p Anche dopo che ciò che è successo io non può attendere di ritornare lí!!

Per favore,correggere i miei errori se ho c'è ne

4 comments:

LEMNA said...

At least there are some places that accept it! Here they are working like 100 yrs ago!

ChrisinMB said...

That's happened to me many times but while buying gas for the car. It only starts to get embarrasing after you try 3 different cards & they're all declined one after another!

In the past I've always just left my drivers license with the staff, so they realize I won't just take off without coming back.

Lilly said...

hehe i am working on getting a new card from other bank so this mess wont happen again!

The Observer said...

Seems to be a nice restaurant. I shall try it soon...